quarta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2014

Finland Culture: Sauna at all

In Brazil people at Finland Embassies told us about the sauna on of most tradicional way of life in Finland.
We have a sauna in Lampikaari our, and near is a lake, near the lake there is a public sauna, and every day a see people came out sauna and jumping the lake. First time I just jump in the trampoline in the frozen lake so cold it was 13C huaaaa. Last sunday I became half Finish I went to sauna and after that I jump in the lake, I think I almost die,  awesome. But for me sauna is too hot 120C.
In Lapinkaari in building that I live there is a sauna, I went there yesterday, after jogging, and it was so warm so relax I enjoy a lot.

a usefull site
http://missmureena.blogspot.fi


Why do you have brasilian frase found is not robbery? (achado não é roubado)
In Finland if you forget a simple umbrella it stay in the place that you forget for more then a week.
we can not take what is not yours.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário